According to Psalm 127: The four key areas we need to build in order to impact our nations are;
1. You and I (our daily relationship with Jesus and The Holy Spirit)
2. The Family (our daily commitment to provide and lead our family)
3. The Church (our spiritual home, DNA and inheritance)
4. The City (our responsibility to influence and serve our CITY)
MY PERSONAL COMMITMENT OVER THE NEXT 90 DAYS IS:
1. To spend one hour each day in prayer and meditation on my personal relationship with Jesus and the leading of The Holy Spirit. By making time throughout the day (10 mins a time) we can keep in tune with His leading.
2. To spend thirty minutes meditating on Romans 12:1-2 and seeking ways in which our thinking and behaviour needs to change, then working a simple plan as to how that will be done.
3. To write the names of three people in leadership with my church that I can cover in prayer (IE: Protection, Provision, Healing, Finances, Employment, Friendships, Inspiration and Leadership.
4. To keep a journal of what has been prayed for and what results have you noticed? What revelation have you had and what insights have you learned.